- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: BESTLINK
- Model Number: Taper drill rod
- Type: Drill Shank, Tapered Steel Rod
- Machine Type: Drilling Tool
- Material: Carbide
- Processing Type: Forging
- Use: Ore Mining
- Application: Mine and quarry,construction
- Using: Rock Drilling, hole blasting
- Color: Blue,red,gold,black, etc
- Weight: 1.7 - 18.4 kgs
- Match Bits: Button bits, cross bit, chisel bit
- Taper degree: 4.46 6 7 11 12
- Feedback: All cliets give us best feedback
- Life time: Depends on the material you are going to use
- Main market: Europe,Afric,Asia,North and South America
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Cases or Cartons, or according to customer's requirements for Quarry Hole Blasting Various Size Tapered Steel Rod|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 25 days after receipt of your T/T payment or L/C original|
Quarrying Rock Drill Stainless Tapered Steel Rod
The tapered steel rod is used for rock drilling, blasting holes and other drilling works in the quarries, coal mines, traffic and other constructions.
How to choice the taper degree?
Different rock formations and rock drills require different taper angles. When drilling with high impact hydraulic rock drills in medium-hard to hard and abrasive rock formations, a wide taper angle is normally used. Taper angles of 11 and 12-degrees are normally used on modern drill rigs.
For low impact rock drills and softer rock formations, a narrow taper angle of seven degrees is used. A 7-degree angle can also be used if bit spinning is a problem when using 11 and 12-degree equipment.
In addition, a 4,46 degree angle is ideal for soft rock when you're using pneumatic or hydraulic drill rigs - to prevent bits from spinning or becoming detached.
Generally, the lightduty rock drill uses 7 taper or smaller taper angle, the heavyduty rock drill mainly uses 12 taper angle.
Products technical data:
Shank Hex:19mm*83/108mm; 22m*83/108mm; 25mm*108/159mm;
Taper degree: 4.46 6 7 11 12
Drilling rod length:0.4m-6m
Weight: from 1.7 kgs to 18.4kgs
Drilling Rod Length
4.46 6 7 11 12
4.46 6 7 11 12
4.46 6 7 11 12
Here is the pictures to show you the tapered steel rod's degree:
1. The tapered steel rod can be matched with multiple drill bits to drill blast holes with different diameters.
2. The tapered steel rod also has the advantages of no need of scrapping after abrasion of drill bits, simple maintenance, low price, low cost of drilling each meter, etc.
3. We have a lot of stock, if you need, the delivery for the tapered steel rod can be expedited.
Packing pictures for tapered steel rod:
The tapered steel rod will be packaged by Wooden Cases or Cartons, or according to customer's requirements.
Taper processing lathe for tapered steel rod:
We also have the machine to sharpen the tapered steel rod, to extend its lifespan. For more information, please contact with me. Or maybe you can add my skype: bestlinkgroup9