- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: split star
- Model Number: SCA-1,SCA-2,CA-3
- Color: Grey
- Feature: Expansive
- Main Raw Material: Calcium Oxide
- Type: Portland Fly-Ash Cement
- Hardening Feature: Rapid Hardening
- Heat of Hydration: Moderate Heat
- Strength Grade(Mpa): controlled demolition
- Cement: grey
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||by pallet|
non-explosive demolition agent as a safe expansive demolition agent has been used safely and with great results by thousands of quarry owners, contractors and Homeowners all over the world. Safe use depends on following instructions and wearing safety goggles at all times. Although non-toxic, non-explosive demolition agent is caustic, and can cause severe eye injury if splashed into the eyes while mixing or pouring. One cautionary note: With expansive demolition agents involves a phenomenon known as “blow-out shot”, This happens if the powder mix gets too hot and reacts with the water too quickly for the materials to expand laterally. The temperature can go above the boiling point of water before all the water has chemically combined with the non-explosive demolition cracking agent This can result in a steam-driven explosion, which blows the split star from the hole with sudden force. To avoid blowouts, follow the Instructions regarding mix water temperatures and hole sizes. Always wear safety goggles, and normally use drill holes 1 1/2" diameter. Blow dust out of holes after drilling, and keep split star cool before use.
non-explosive demolition agent PROVIDE THE MOST TECHNICALLY SUITABLE AND COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR QUARRYING AND CONSTRUCTION.
1. Restricted demolition of rock and concrete structures where nearby structures must be protected from shock waves generated by explosions.
2. Pre-splitting of rock formation, to create isolated blocks that can then be more easily demolished.
3. Cutting blocks of marble and granite more economically than with the traditional helicoidally wire-cutting method.
4. Excavations and demolition of rock formations or cement/concrete structures where the use of explosives would be expensive due to long operating times, special transport, storage and handling precautions and the need to comply with public safety regulations.
5. Production can be significantly increased as it can be continuously conducted safely.
6. Stopping width can be easily controlled, as there is no waste to deal with, Mining operations can be conducted in a working environment unhampered by flying debris-making cleaning-up unnecessary.
7. Efforts are concentrated on exploiting the ore-or precious stones-bearing reef-a factor, which is most important in marginal situations.
8. The product is ideal for the mining of emeralds and other precious stones, as brittle material is not destroyed or broken up.
9. split star has a shelf-life of 1 year, thus obviating problems associated with out-of-date material as may be the case with explosives and detonator fuse.
10.We believe hoisting operations can be minimized, significantly reducing electricity and maintenance costs.
11.Mines employing only SPLIT STAR®. would not need to evacuate personnel from the shaft before blasting. Labor can therefore be more productively and cost-effectively employed, thus safeguarding jobs. Because of the all-round saving, particularly in the areas of labor, winching, electricity maintenance and cleaning, many marginal mines could avoid closure via the use of SPLIT STAR®.